We are looking for a talented sales consultant to monitor and analyze our sales department performance and suggest new strategies.
Our ideal candidate should be able to use statistical analysis software and provide reports on sales and marketing metrics. You will collaborate with the sales team and the marketing department to achieve business goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to improve sales and increase profits.
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies)
- Set targets for the sales department
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates
- Analyze market trends
- Monitor competition and follow current developments
- Ensure sales team is up-to-date with business targets
- Motivate sales team to achieve great results
- Find prospective customers and new target segments
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant
- In-depth knowledge of statistical analysis software like SPSS or SAS
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Communication skills