Plant Design Management System (PDMS) Engineers develop and check system design CAD files or drawings in conformance with project specifications, scope of work, design parameters, codes and industry practices.
- develop designs from project specifications and to check and evaluate design and material specifications for tender.
- prepare and check material data sheets and coordinate with procurement engineer.
- document, record and report on meetings, progress of jobs and construction completions from design & validation reports from Project Engineers.
- incorporate feed back from projects and customers for design clarification and modifications during the development and construction project phases.
- review project specifications, administrative and technical practices, design instructions, plot plan, flow diagrams and supplier information