We are looking for a Photoshoot Stylist to coordinate fashion photoshoots, from choosing outfits to staging photo-shooting areas.
Photoshoot Stylist responsibilities include liaising with fashion designers to buy or borrow their fashion items, picking unique locations and creating eye-catching looks for each photoshoot. If you’re genuinely interested in fashion, have styling experience and know how to develop innovative looks for all body types, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure we produce artistic and commercial photos that sell our products and convey our messages.
- Create unique looks from head to toe
- Pick fashionable outfits, shoes and accessories
- Coordinate with photographers, models and hair and makeup artists for specific projects
- Research and recommend locations for each photoshoot
- Prepare photoshoot areas using appropriate props
- Adjust lighting, angle and model position to present each outfit in the best way
- Ensure that the final result is within quality standards and aligns with the scope of the project
- Return all borrowed items in a good condition
- Develop and maintain good relationships with fashion industry professionals, including designers, photographers, editors and retailers
- Work experience as a Photoshoot Stylist, Fashion Stylist or similar role
- Portfolio of previously created styles for photoshoots or catalogues is a plus
- Ability to style entire looks in a creative, forward-thinking way
- Up-to-date with the latest fashion trends in clothes, shoes, accessories and makeup
- Familiar with a wide range of brands and designers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Availability to work long hours during photoshoot days
- Flexibility to travel, as needed