The operations manager is to ensure that the organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
Planning and controlling change.
Managing quality assurance programmes.
Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
Requirement and Skills
Applicant must possess the following skills :Leadership – leading teams from different departments to achieve organisational goals.
- Communication – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments.
- IT – keeping up to date with IT systems in the workplace while having an understanding of emerging technologies.
- Presentation – Presenting ideas and results to different stakeholders across the business including staff and senior management.
- Team working – fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and company goals are met.
- Initiative – The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion.
Mode of Application
Applicant must possess OND/HND/B.Sc in Business Administration. Forward all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org