MASS RECRUITMENT/REPLACEMENT APPLICATION FOR 2018/2019 TRAINING PROGRAM.
The Nigeria Customs Service has commenced the Mass Recruitment and Replacement REGESTATION for this year training program.
– Interested applicants should note that the Application and Recruitment forms for this year training program is free and candidates are to complete application form free of charge and attach the necessary requirements.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR 2018/2019
-National identity card
-Local government attestation form.
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS FOR 2018/2019 RECRUITMENT PROGRAM:
(1) Important! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 20 and 35 years of age.
(2) Applicants must also have his/her SSCE Certificate (Ordinary Level) and Credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit and must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
Note: Male Applicants must be lower than 1.68 meters tall, while the Female Applicants must not be lower than 1.65 meters tall.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Export Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Nigeria Customs Border
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM CONTACT HEAD OFFICE:
COMMAND ZONE 1, LAGOS BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY, CUSTOM HOUSE SEME-BORDER,
ACG (MRS) OLAWOLE MARIAM .E
PHONE NUMBER: +2348134924217
APPROVED BY: PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (P.M.B)
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE.