Carry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and
Environmental management by providing technical support
Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health
Safety and Environmental management;
Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis;
• Promote incident prevention for the benefits of employees and visitors;
Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training;
• Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel;
Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance;
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies;
Perform other work related tasks as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Minimum of OND and must be computer literate.
• Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety sciences or minimum of 1 year
experience is an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to work different shifts.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to the HR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org