We are looking for an External Auditor to scrutinize the financial statements of organizations and report on their financial positions. Shareholders will depend on your evaluations to make informed decisions.
To succeed in this role, you should be an exceptional communicator with an analytical mind, attention to detail and sound judgement. We want someone who’s objective and speaks their mind boldly.
Your goal will be to provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding the finances and processes of organizations.
- Plan effective auditing processes
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Inspect internal systems and controls
- Assess risk management tactics
- Perform audits of non-financial areas, like Health & Safety and IT
- Report systematic errors or fraud indicators
- Investigate specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward
- Explain audit findings and recommend solutions
- Proven experience as an External Auditor
- Experience in data analysis and financial reporting
- Knowledge of external auditing practices and relevant regulations (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Knowledge of accounting standards (e.g. GAAP, IFRS)
- Familiar with ERP software (e.g. JD Edwards)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail