We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce events from conception through to completion..
· Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
· Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
· Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
· Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
· Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
· Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
· Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
· Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
· Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
· Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
· Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
· Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
· Proven experience as an events planner or organizer
· Impressive portfolio of previously managed events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events)
· Excellent time management and communication skills
· Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
· Ability to manage multiple projects independently
· MS Office proficiency
· Willing to submit references from previous clients
· BS in Event Management or related field
MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicant should forward updated CVs to the HR through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org OR send application or bio data to the number under deck.
NOTE:Only those within Lagos should apply,and selected candidate will be contacted.