Posted on 19/12/18 11:28 by Noblelite Academy
₦150.00 per month
Job Start Date:
Email this job
- School Counsellor provides valuable assistance to students in all areas of academic achievement, Personal/social development, and help them develop their realistic career goals.
- They act as advocates for students' well-being, and as a valuable resources for their educational advancement.
- They evaluate students' abilities, interests and personalities to help them develop realistic academic goals.
- Key Skills: Good Listener, Excellent Communicator, Friendly, Good Coordinator, Flexible and Have a sense of humor.
- Minimum of NCE / B.Ed in Guidance and Counseling, Psychology or Sociology with at least three years experience from a reputable school.