We are looking for a professional security personnel to oversee the premises, assets and personnel. Who will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- Protecting school’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual school property and computer systems.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Trained security officer
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Applicants should possess a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in any related field of specialization with at least three years proven experience as a security personnel.