- manage the diary and practice, including all activities relating to the barrister getting to and from court
- manage fees, ensuring barristers' fees are created for the work they do and are collected
- market and develop the business to maintain the supply of work
- be aware of compliance matters as these are the standards and accreditations to which chambers have to adhere.
If you are a junior barristers' clerk, you may also need to:
- find statutory and case law materials
- carry books, papers and robes to court
- deliver urgent documents to other chambers
- make travel and accommodation arrangements for barristers
- carry out general administrative duties.
MODE OF APPLICATION;
All interested and qualified applicants should forward their BIO DATA,
i.e full name,phone number, location,address,discipline and role applied
for, to this phone number (08116782259) or forward a comprehensive
resume/CV to the comment box provided or to the company e-mail
email for urgent recruitment and must be willing to resume duty