Posted on 19/12/18 11:29 by Noblelite Academy
₦150.00 per month
Job Start Date:
Email this job
- The Account officer is responsible for managing the fiscal affairs of the school system through the installation and maintenance of an integrated system to plan fiscal needs, to ensure valid disclosure of receipts and disbursements of any cash balances.
- Receipts and oversees the deposit of all money accruing to the school system.
- Allocates funds to programs and schools with conditions governing their use.
Requirement and Skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited Institution with a concentration in accounting, finance or business administration and three years of professional experience in business related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Considerable knowledge of information processing and networking practices.
- Considerable knowledge of computer operations and capabilities.
- Working knowledge of general business management practices.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct work of subordinate personnel.
- Ability to communicate clearly regulations and practices.