We are looking for an Account director to undertake account management responsibilities and supervise subordinate staff. Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and guiding account personnel.
An effective Account director has great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships. They also possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise account managers, supervisors and executives.
The goal is to ensure the company’s retention of clientele and facilitate further growth.
- Plan budgets and activities for account management in the company
- Set up goals and objectives for all subordinate staff
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives
- Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics
- Serve as the point of contact for customers in your portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Read reports of subordinates and communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
- Proven experience as an account director or similar position
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills