Account/ Business Studies teacher
Posted on 19/12/18 11:26 by Noblelite Academy
₦150000.00 per month
Job Start Date:
Email this job
- S/he shall maintain a good understanding of whole school curriculum, assessment and policies.
- Proficient in impacting knowlegde to students' and prepared them for both external and internal examinations.
- Teaching: Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Take account of students’ prior levels of attainment and use them to set future targets.
- Ensure punctuality and establish a purposeful working atmosphere during all learning activities. Maintain excellent classroom management with due regard to health and safety policies.
- Ensure effective setting of homework and ensuring comprehensive feedback to students. Identify and work appropriately with ‘special educational needs’ students and ‘academically more able’ students.
- Assessment, recording and reporting: Keep appropriate records of students’ work.
- Mark and return work set, including homework within an agreed and reasonable time.
- Use the school’s marking scheme at all times. Carry out assessment programmes, as agreed by the school, faculty or department.
- Complete records of achievement in line with school policy. Complete student reports in line with school policy.
- Attend PTAs as required and keep parents informed about their child’s performance and future targets.
- Attend and contribute to key stage, subject, team and full staff meetings. ·
- In relation to the school’s strategic plan, contribute towards the goals and targets. ·
- Maintain a professional interest in educational initiatives relevant to Account as a subject(s).
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent teaching skills
- Good Communication
- Children friendly
- Integrity and God fearing.
- Minimum of NCE/B.Sc/B.Ed in Accounting or any related discipline with at least two years of teaching experience. Other qualification is an added advantage.